If wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and hyperpigmentation have taken up residence on your skin, our XEO® skin revitalization system can help. This device clears skin and stimulates collagen for long-term rejuvenation. Over time, the extra collagen your body produces aids in the recovery of your skin and minimizes the appearance of future aging signs. If this sounds good to you, contact the team here at Concord Medical Aesthetics today to learn more.
How Does XEO® Skin Revitalization Work?
XEO® skin revitalization rebalances and repairs your skin’s overall integrity. This is an entirely customizable treatment designed around your individual needs as a patient. The XEO® features several attachments, each designed to tackle a different issue. These include:
- Nd:YAG – designed for effective hair removal and treating vascular lesions on the face.
- LimeLight – designed for treating benign pigmented lesions, vascular concerns, and improving skin complexion.
- ProWave LX™ – a great choice for hair removal, especially for those with light or fine hair.
- AcuTip™ – designed to address sun spots and small spider veins.
- Titan® – a good choice for addressing skin laxity and wrinkles.
- Pearl® Er:YSGG – addresses superficial skin imperfections and signs of aging such as sun spots, age spots, and wrinkles.
- Pearl® Fractional Er:YSGG – effective for treating skin wrinkles, irregular skin texture, and acne scarring.
Why Choose XEO® Skin Revitalization?
XEO® is an FDA-approved laser treatment with a proven track record of providing excellent results. Sessions with this device typically take less than an hour and don’t require any downtime afterward. While the XEO® doesn’t deliver the dramatic results of surgery, it can improve the appearance of your skin without the toll of a surgical procedure and facilitate gradual improvement over time.
What Can I Expect?
You will be provided with specific instructions by our staff during your initial consultation. Sessions with this device typically last less than an hour. Immediately after your session, you may experience a pink or reddish discoloration at the sites of the treated areas, lasting several hours (at most two days). You may be asked to avoid sun exposure for a short time afterward, depending upon the area treated.
Before and After Photos
XEO® Skin Revitalization in Concord, Massachusetts
Here at Concord Medical Aesthetics, we provide XEO® laser treatments for wrinkles, age spots, and various other aesthetic concerns. You can reach us by calling (978) 341-9430 or filling out and submitting the form below. We will be in touch with information about your appointment shortly.